Christine Nero Coughlin
Professor of Legal Writing
- Director and Professor, Legal Research and Writing, Wake Forest University School of Law, 2000 - 2017
- Core faculty member, Wake Forest University Center for Bioethics, Health & Society, Wake Forest University Graduate School of Arts & Sciences, Master of Arts in Bioethics, 2009 - Present
- Co-Director, Wake Forest University Program in Bioethics, Health & Society, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, 2006 - 2008
- Smith, Helms, Mulliss & Moore, LLP, Greensboro, NC, representing health care entities and health care providers, 1991 - 2000
- Law Clerk for The Honorable Thomas Moore, Chief United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Eastern District of North Carolina, 1990 - 1991.