Associate Director for Student and Instructional Services
Location: Worrell 2201H
Selected CLE and Presentations
- Pecha Kucha in the Legal Research Classroom
- "Using Legal Research Memos to Foster a Higher Level of Learning," North & South Carolina Legal Research & Writing Colloquium, Columbia, SC, (May 2008).
- "Avoiding Ethical Dilemmas and Malpractice in North Carolina," West LegalEdcenter webinar, (December 2007).
- "Internet Research Tools Without the Expense," NC Bar General Practice Section Annual Meeting, Cary, NC, (April 2007).
- Speaker, "Small Office Management for the Legal Professional," National Business Institute, (December 2006).
- Moderator, "Publishing Ouside the Law Library Box: Opportunities Beyond Law Library Publications," Program for the American Association of Law Libraries, San Antonio, TX, 2005.
- Speaker and Moderator, "Managing for Cultural Diversity," Program for the American Association of Law Libraries, San Antonio, TX, 2005.
- "Find it Free and Fast on the Net: Advanced Internet Strategies for the North Carolina Legal Professional," Greensboro, NC: National Business Institute, 2005.
- "Effective Legal Writing for Paralegals in North Carolina," Raleigh, NC: National Business Institute, 2005.
- "Legal Research and Writing for Legal Assistants," Charlotte, NC: National Business Institute, 2003.
- "Advanced Issues in Legal Technology for the North Carolina Paralegal," Raleigh, NC: National Business Institute, 2002.
- Contributor: The Law of the Internet in North Carolina, Greensboro, NC: National Business Institute, 2001.
- "Internet Legal Research," Workshop at Daytona Beach branch of the Volusia County Law Library (March 1999).