Articles, Parts of Books, Book Reviews
- "Instructing the Jury in a Case of Circumstantial Individual Disparate Treatment: Thoroughness or Simplicity?" The Labor Lawyer 12, no. 3 (Winter/Spring 1997): 399-419.
- "How Can a Plaintiff Prove Intentional Employment Discrimination if She Cannot Explore the Relevant Circumstances: The Need for Broad Workforce and Time Parameters in Discovery." Denver University Law Review 74, no. 1 (1996) 159-205.
- "The Role of Workplace Hostility in Determining Prospective Remedies for Employment Discrimination: A Call for Greater Judicial Discretion in Awarding Front Pay." University of Illinois Law Review 1996 no. 2: 319-362.
CLE, Casebook Outlines
- Contributor: Twentieth Annual Review North Carolina 2000 Winston-Salem, N.C.: Wake Forest School of Law, CLE, 2000.
- Contributor: Nineteenth Annual Review North Carolina 1999 Winston-Salem, N.C.: Wake Forest School of Law, CLE, 1999.