Fred D. & Elizabeth L. Turnage Professor of Law
Location: Worrell 3314
- University of Chicago Law School - J.D. 1981
- Graduated with highest honors and Order of the Coif.
- Associate Editor, University of Chicago Law Review.
- Awarded Jerome N. Frank Prize for second student article.
Johns Hopkins School of Public Health, Robert Wood Johnson Health Finance Fellowship, 1991-92.
- BA, 1977, Middle Tennessee State University
- Fred D. and Elizabeth L. Turnage Professor of Law and Public Health, Wake Forest University School of Law and School of Medicine, and Associate in Management, Babcock School of Management.
- Founding Director, Center for Bioethics, Health & Society, and co-director, the Masters degree program in Bioethics, Wake Forest University, 2009-present.
- Visiting Researcher, University of Melbourne, April 2011.
- Visiting Scholar, Univ. British Columbia Faculty of Law, April 2009.
- Visiting Research Scholar, Duke University Law School, Spring 2001.
- Visiting Professor, University of Houston, January 1999.
- Visiting Professor, University of Pennsylvania, Spring 1998.
- Distinguished Health Law Scholar in Residence, Seton Hall Law School, Nov. 1995.
- Visiting Professor, Univ. North Carolina, Chapel Hill, Summer 1990
- Visiting Scholar, Vermont Law School, summers of 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991.
- Professor of Law, Arizona State Univ., 1989 to 1993; Assoc. Prof., 1985 to 1989.