Elizabeth Ludwin King
Visiting Assistant Professor
Location: Worrell 3202
- "A Collision of Rights in the Search for the Truth," Working Group on Human Rights, Humanitarianism, and International Responsibility, Winston-Salem, NC, November 2010.
- "The Development of the Rule of Law in Post-Dictatorship Argentina," Talloires Capstone Seminar, Talloires, France, May 2009.
- "Security of Female Refugees in Refugee Camps," Boisi Center Lunch Colloquia, Chestnut Hill, MA, November 2006.
- "Gender Security in Refugee Camps," International Conference on the State of Affairs in Africa, Quincy, MA, October 2006.
- "Justice, Women's Rights and Forced Migration," Respondent, Conference on Ethical Responsibilities Toward Forced Migrants as a Framework for Advocacy, Nairobi, Kenya, October 2006.
- "The Post-Deportation Human Rights Project," International Conference on Migration, San Salvador, El Salvador, October 2006.