Elizabeth Ludwin King
Visiting Assistant Professor
Location: Worrell 3202
- Does Justice Always Require Prosecution? The International Criminal Court and Transitional Justice Measures, 45 George Washington International Law Review 101 (2013).
- A Conflict of Interests: Privacy, Truth and Compulsory DNA Testing for Argentina's Children of the Disappeared, 44 Cornell International Law Journal 535 (2011).
- Amnesties in a Time of Transition (George Washington International Law Review, forthcoming 2010).
- Beyond Traditional Notions of Transitional Justice: How Trials, Truth Commissions, and Other Tools of Justice Can and Should Work Together, (with Donald L. Hafner) (Spring 2007).
- Trials and Truth Commissions in Argentina and El Salvador, in Accountability for Atrocities: National and International Response (Jane Stromseth, ed. 2003).
- Willing But (Temporarily) Unable: The ICC and National Courts (submitted for publication August 2013).
- The ICC Paradox.
- The Efficiency of National and International Criminal Courts.
- Pretrial Detention in Human Rights Trials, Field research funded by the Social, Behavioral, and Economic Research Fund, 2011.
- Hoosier Pride and Prejudice: Politics, Basketball, and Desegregation in Indiana. Presented at the AALS 2012 Emerging Scholars Poster Session.
- United States Deportation Policy and the Rise of Gangs in Latin America.
Other Selected Publications
- Truth and Reconciliation in … Sports? IntLawGrrls, www.ilg2.org (blog co-editor) (July 11, 2013).
- The Kenyan Presidential Election and the ICC, IntLawGrrls, www.ilg2.org (blog co-editor) (March 29, 2013).
- Former Argentine Dictator Admits to Disappearances, IntLawGrrls, www.intlawgrrls.blogspot.com (blog c-editor) (April 30, 2012).
- Reconciling Truth and Privacy in Argentina, IntLawGrrls, www.intlawgrrls.blogspot.com (solicited essay) (February 15, 2012).
- New Beginnings: A Hybrid Approach to Accountability in Libya, Common Law, Wake Forest Law Review, http://wakeforestlawreview.com/new-beginnings-a-hybrid-approach-to-accountability-in-libya (solicited essay) (December 2011).