John H. Knox
Henry C. Lauerman Professor of International Law
Location: Worrell 3345
- J.D. 1987, Stanford Law School. Order of the Coif. Senior Editor, Stanford Law Review.
- B.A. 1984, Rice University, magna cum laude, (Economics and English).
- Professor of Law, Wake Forest University School of Law, 2006-Present
- Visiting Professor, Vanderbilt Law School, November 2009.
- Professor, Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, 1998-2006.
- Adjunct Professor, University of Texas School of Law, 1996-98.
- Associate, Bickerstaff, Heath & Smiley, L.L.P., Austin, Texas, 1994-98.
- Law Clerk to Judge Joseph T. Sneed, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 1987-88.