Associate Professor of Legal Analysis, Writing, and Research
Director, Washington Summer Judicial Externship Program
Location: Worrell 3337
- Animal Cruelty and Freedom of Speech: When Worlds Collide (with Randall Lockwood) (Purdue University Press, 2014)
- Forward-Thinking, Future-Shaping Federal Circuit, The Huffington Post
- Animal Cruelty and Freedom of Speech: When Worlds Collide: U.S. v. Stevens and Other Challenges to Public Policy on Animal Protection, Purdue University Press, (Expected Spring 2014) (with Dr. Randall Lockwood, Ph.D.).
- DNA Resume: Exploring Genetic Discrimination in America's Brave, New Workplace, Tennessee Law Review.
- For Love or Money: An Analysis of the Contractual Regulation of Reproductive Surrogacy, Journal of Contemporary Health Law & Policy.
- When Bad Things Happen to Good Laws: The Rise, Fall, and Future of Section 48, Virginia Journal of Social Policy and the Law.
- Fashion Police: Risks and Rewards of Expression, Emp. Law 360, January 2009.
- Pros and Cons of Pet-Friendly Workplaces, Emp. Law 360, December 2008.
- The Legal Evolution: Genetic Influences in American Employment Law, HR Advisor, Fall 2008 (with Lawrence Z. Lorber).
- New York Choice of Law Provisions in Executive Employment Agreements, New York Law Journal, July 2006 (with Michael J. Album).