Kami Chavis Simmons
Director of the Criminal Justice Program
Professor of Law
Location: Worrell 3341
- Criminal Law Pedagogy, Southeastern Association of Law Schools Annual Conference, Amelia Island, FL, August 2014.
- Law as Violence: The Troubling Legacy of “Stop and Frisk” and the Vestiges of a Violent Police Culture, Wake Forest University School of Law Symposium, April 11, 2014, Winston-Salem, NC.
- A Human Rights Conversation Regarding Racial Profiling, Howard University School of Law, April 3, 2014, Washington, DC.
- President Johnson’s Crime Commission and Community Policing, University of Baltimore School of Law, January, 24, 2014, Baltimore, MD.
- The Future of the Fourth Amendment: U.S. v. Jones, Poverty, and Privacy, Mid-Atlantic Criminal Law Research Collective, The VERA Institute for Justice, December 5, 2013, Washington, D.C.
- The Future of the Fourth Amendment: U.S. v. Jones, Poverty, and Privacy, University of Maryland Law Journal on Race, Religion, Gender and Class, University of Maryland School of Law, Baltimore, MD, October 26, 2013.