- Chapter 2: Interprofessional Education: Using Standardized Cases in Face-to-Face and Remote Learning Settings, in Handbook of Research on Updating and Innovating Health Professions Education: Post-Pandemic Perspectives (2022).
- Socially Distant Healthcare, forthcoming.
- Pandemic Police Powers, forthcoming.
- Health Justice Strategies to Eradicate Lead Poisoning: An Urgent Call to Action to Safeguard Future Generations, YALE. J. OF. HEALTH POL'Y, LAW & ETHICS forthcoming.
- Insuring Justice, North Carolina Law Review forthcoming.
- Duty to Protect: Enhancing the Federal Framework to Prevent Childhood Lead Poisoning and Exposure to Environmental Harm,, 18 YALE. J. OF. HEALTH POL'Y, LAW & ETHICS 2 (2019).
- There's No Place Like Home: Reshaping Community Interventions and Policies to Eliminate Environmental Hazards and Improve Population Health for Low-Income and Minority Communities, 11 HARVARD L. & POL'Y REV. 2 (2017).
- No Home for Justice: How Eviction Court Perpetuates Health Inequity Among Low-Income and Minority Tenants, 24 GEO. J. ON POVERTY L. & POL'Y 1 (2016).
- The Health Justice Project: Interdisciplinary Advocacy to Overcome Social Determinants of Health, 1.1 CANADIAN J. OF POVERTY L. 164 (2012).
- Combating Substandard Housing through Medical-Legal Partnerships, 16 ABA THE YOUNG LAWYER 1 (2012).
- The Impact of Ownership Transition on Tenants in Foreclosure, 15 ABA THE YOUNG LAWYER 1 (2010).
- Interpreting the Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act of 2009, 19 J. AFFORDABLE HOUSING & CMTY. DEV. L. 205 (2010).