- Torts: Cases, Problems, and Exercises, Sixth Edition (with Russell L. Weaver, John H. Bauman, John T. Cross, Edward C. Martin, Paul J. Zwier, II) (Carolina Academic Press 2022).
- Mastering Tort Law, Third Edition (with Russell L. Weaver, Edward C. Martin, Paul J. Zwier, II, John H. Bauman (Carolina Academic Press 2022).
- Toxic and Environmental Torts: Cases and Materials (with Robin Kundis Craig, Michael D. Green, Joseph Sanders (West Academic 2010).
- Balancing Interests under Section 230(c) of the Communications Decency Act: Using the Sword as Well as the Shield, 55 LOYOLA LOS ANGELES L. REV. 645 (2022).
- Environmental Torts and Civil Punishment: A View from the United States (publication of lectures delivered at Pontifical Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul in Brazil), 4 REVISTA IBERC 131 (2021).
- Justice Shepard and Diversity in the Legal Profession: The Legacy of ICLEO, 48 VALP. L. REV. 599 (2014).
- Susanah M. Mead Tribute (with C. Baker), 45 IND. L. REV. 281 (2012).
- A Restatement (Third) of Torts: Liability for Intentional Harm to Persons - Reflections on Professor Bublick's Thoughts, 1 WAKE FOREST L. REV. ONLINE 45 (2011).
- Some Thoughts on Libel Tourism, 37 PEPP. L. REV. 101 (2010).
- Personalized Medicine and Toxic Exposure," (with J. Girod), 8 HOUS. J. HEALTH L. & POL'Y 163 (2009).
- Foreign Plaintiffs, Forum Non Conveniens, and Consistency, SELECTED ESSAYS ON CURRENT LEGAL ISSUES 193, Athens Institute for Education and Research (2008).
- Causation and Uncertainty: Making Connections in a Time of Change,, 49 JURIMETRICS J. 5 (2008).
- Fraud and Comparative Fault, 48 ARIZ. L. REV. 983 (2006).
- Five Great Torts Cases, TEACHING THE LAW SCHOOL CURRICULUM (2005).
- Apportionment of Liability in Workplace Injury Cases, 26 BERKELEY J. EMP. & LAB. L. 65 (2005).
- The Rural Electrification Act of 1936, 3 MAJOR ACTS OF CONGRESS 167,Macmillan Reference USA (2003).
- Fear of Disease and the Puzzle of Futures Cases in Tort, 34 34 U.C. DAVIS L. REV. 965 (2002).
- Tobacco Policy and the States: A Response to Professor Viscusi, 29 CUMB. L. REV. 577 (1999).
- A Model for Enhanced Risk Recovery in Tort, 56 56 WASH. & LEE L. REV. 1173 (1999).
- Rethinking Medical Monitoring, 64 BROOK. L. REV. (reprinted in 48 DEFENSE L.J. 335 (1999) 1 (1998).
- Hazardous Waste Cleanup and Intermediate Landowners: Reexamining the Liability-Based Approach, 21 HARV. ENVTL. L. REV. 337 (1997).
- Isn't Teaching a Wonderful Job?' Don Fyr as a Teacher, a Friend, and a Mentor, 43 EMORY L.J. 1145 (1995).
- A Legislative Alternative to 'No Cause' Liability in Blood Products Litigation,", 12 YALE J. REG. 107 (1995).
- Devil's Advocate: Salvaging the Letter of Intent, 37 37 EMORY L.J. 139 (1988) 139 (1988).
- Beyond DES: Rejecting the Application of Market Share Liability in Blood Products Litigation,", 68 TUL. L. REV. 883 (1984).
- Lawyers Cleaning Up: Litigation is the Real Product of Superfund Cleanup Law, THE BIRMINGHAM NEWS at D1 (July 24, 1998).
- Invited Testimony before Florida House of Representatives Committee on Civil Justice and Claims (presentation on design defect principles during committee discussion of tort reform. (October 7, 1997).
- Invited Testimony before United States House of Representatives Judiciary Committee (hearings on H.R. 1023 – "Ricky Ray Hemophilia Relief Fund Act," (September 19, 1996).
- AIDS and the Plight of Hemophiliacs, THE MIAMI HERALD at 5M (Aug. 13, 1995) (August 13, 1995).
- Compensate AIDS-Stricken Hemophiliacs, THE PHILADELPHIA INQUIRER at A9 (August 8, 1995).