Professor of Practice
- JD, magna cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center, 1994
- BA in Studies in the Environment and English, cum laude, Yale University, 1988
- Environmental Rule of Law: First Global Report (United Nations Environment Programme 2019).
- Transboundary Environmental Impact Assessment as a Tool for Promoting Public Participation in International Watercourse Management, in Enhancing Participation and Governance in Water Resources Management (2005).
- Threats of, and Responses to, Agribusiness Land Acquisitions, 4 Business and Human Rights Journal 365-371 (2019).
- Ending the Tyranny of the Status Quo: Building 21st Century Environmental Law, 32 Pace Environmental Law Review 524 (2015).
- Federal Greenhouse Gas Control Options from an Enforcement Perspective, 2 San Diego Journal of Climate and Energy 87 (2010).
- The Rise (And Fall?) of Fundamentalist Federalism, The Environmental Forum (2004).
- Release Reporting Requirements Under TSCA, FIFRA, OSHA, RCRA, CWA, and CAA,, 27 Environmental Reporter 1250 (1996).
- Release Reporting Under CERCLA and EPCRA, 27 Environmental Reporter 1117 (1996).
- Our Profession, The Environmental Forum (January 2010).
- Tax Credits No Windfall, The Economist (October 24, 2009).