Scholar in Residence
Director of Leadership and Character in the Professional Schools
- MA in Religion, Yale Divinity School, 2012
- JD, Yale Law School, 2012
- MPhil in Politics: Political Theory, University of Oxford, 2006
- BA in Political Science and English, Millsaps College, 2004
- LEADERSHIP AND CHARACTER IN THE LAW (West Academic Press 2024) (with Abigail Perdue).
- Pro Humanitate: Developing Leaders of Character in the Law, 36 ST. THOMAS L. J.___ (2023) forthcoming.
- Practical Wisdom in a Pluralistic Age,, 13 J. of Christian Legal Thought (2023) forthcoming.
- Forming Good Lawyers, 56 WAKE FOREST L. REV (2023) forthcoming.
- Religious Liberty and Social Equality in the Aftermath of Fulton v. Philadelphia, CANOPY FORUM ON THE INTERACTIONS OF LAW AND RELIGION AT EMORY LAW SCHOOL (2022).
- Pro Humanitate and the Formation of Lawyers, 2022 The Jurist 8 (2022).
- Why Liberalism Persists: The Neglected Life of Law in the Story of Liberalism's Decline, 94 ST. JOHN'S L. REV. 457 (2021).
- Preconditions of Leadership in Law, 56 WAKE FOREST L. REV. 101 (2021).
- Leadership and Character in the Law, The Jurist 38 (2020).
- A Common Enterprise: Law and The Connection Between Civil and Heavenly Realms in The Writings of John Calvin,, 4 CONCORDIA L. REV. 36 (2019).
- Education and the Constitution: Three Threats to Public Schools and the Theories that Inspire Them,, 85 MISS. L.J. 327 (2016).
- Law & Leadership
- Law & Philosophy
- Law & Society
- Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility
- Religious Freedom