Associate Provost for Academic Initiatives
Professor of Law
Location: Reynolda 204
- The Art of Making a Name for Oneself, Southeastern Association of Law Schools Annual Meeting (August 2009).
- Fathers Who Kill Their Children, Law and Society Association (May 2009).
- Eight is Enough, Junior Family Law Professors Gathering (May 2009).
- Punishing Family Status, Annual Meeting, Law and Society Association (May 2008).
- Co-Founder and Organizer, Junior Family Law Professors' Gathering (June 2007).
Lady Madonna, Children at Your Feet: How the Criminal Justice System Romanticizes the Parent-Child Relationship, Faculty Workshops at the University of Miami School of Law and Wake Forest University School of Law.
Criminal Justice and the Challenge of Family Ties, Annual Meeting, Law and Society Association (July 2006).
Co-Founder and Organizer, Junior Criminal Law Professors' Gathering, George Washington University Law School (July 2005, August 2006, August 2007).
Crime and Parenthood: The Uneasy Case for Prosecuting Negligent Parents, Faculty Workshops at the University of North Carolina School of Law and Wake Forest University School of Law (Fall 2004), May Gathering (May 2005).
The USA PATRIOT ACT and its Impact on Grand Jury Secrecy, Presentation to the 2003 Judicial Conference of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia (December 2003).