Associate Professor of Legal Writing
Location: Worrell 3329
- 2/19/15 - Judge Roger Gregory of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit urges law students to ‘go against the grain’ at BLSA banquet
- 6/13/14 - Professors Mark Rabil and Luellen Curry to discuss ‘The New Jim Crow’ at the International Civil Rights Center and Museum on Saturday, June 14
- 5/22/12 - Professor Luellen Curry nominated to serve as a NCBA vice president
- 2/22/11 - Law school hosts Discover Law Day 2011 on Feb. 25
- 10/15/10 - Twenty Years After the 1991 Civil Rights Act: What Does the Future Hold?
- 8/15/10 - Faculty News and Notes Summer 2010