Associate Professor of Legal Writing
Location: Worrell 3343
- "Corrective Vision: Giving Our Students Better Insight into the True Role of the Legal Writing professor," North Carolina-South Carolina Legal Writing Colloquium, North Carolina Central University Law School, May 2011.
- "A Better Beginning: Helping Students Shift their Focus from Product to Process," (co-presented with Miriam E. Felsenburg), Second Annual Empire State Legal Writing Conference, St. John's University, May 2011.
- "Using Reader-Based Feedback to Enhance Students' Learning," (panel member), Legal Writing Institute One-Day Workshop, Wake Forest University School of Law, December 2010.
- "A Better Beginning: Strategies for Minimizing Students' Frustration and Maximizing Their Achievement in the First Weeks of Legal Writing Instruction," (co-presented with Miriam E. Felsenburg), Legal Writing Institute Biennial Conference, Marco Island, Florida, June 2010.
- "Beginning Legal Writers in Their Own Words," Legal Writing Institute Summer Writers Workshop, Portland, Oregon (July 2009).
- "A Better Beginning," Carolina Legal Writing Consortium, Wake Forest University School of Law (May 2007).
- "Developing and Using Class Notes Effectively," Legal Writing Institute Biennial Conference, Seattle University School of Law (July 2004).
- "Preparing Effective Class Notes," Southeastern Legal Writing Conference, Stetson University Law School (September 2003).