James A. Webster Professor of Public Law
Location: Worrell 3303
- JD, 1990, with honors, The University of Texas School of Law (Associate Editor, Texas Law Review)
- BA, 1986, The University of Texas, Austin, Texas
- Professor, University of Cincinnati College of Law
- Trial Attorney, Educational Opportunities Section, Civil Rights Division, Department of Justice, Washington, D.C.
- Staff Attorney, Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, Washington, D.C.
- Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, Skadden, Arps Fellowship, Washington, D.C.
- Law Clerk for The Honorable Jerre S. Williams, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit