Professor of LawEmail: email@example.com
- Problems and Materials on Decedents' Estates and Trusts. 6th ed. Eugene F. Scoles, Edward C. Halbach, Jr., Ronald C. Link, Patricia Gilchrist Roberts. Gaithersburg, [Md.] : Aspen Law & Business, c2000.
Articles, Parts of Books, Book Reviews
- "North Carolina Law of Wills and Trusts." Estate Planning and Probate Law Survey Course 1, (September 22-23, 1994): I1 - I65.
- "Donative Transfers, Fiduciaries and Estate Planning," Association of American Law Schools Fall 1993 Newsletter, Patricia Roberts, ed.
- "The 1990 Uniform Probate Code's Elective Share Provisions--West Virginia's Enactment Paves the Way." West Virginia Law Review 95, no. 1 (Fall 1992), 55-146.
- "The Acceleration of Remainders: Manipulating the Identity of the Remaindermen." South Carolina Law Review 42, no. 2 (Winter 1991): 295-322.
- "Lapse Statutes: Recurring Construction Problems." Emory Law Journal 37, no. 2 (Spring 1988): 323-400.
- "The Rule in Shelley's Case." In The Will and the Way. Raleigh: N.C. Bar Association Newsletter, 1987.
- "Class Gifts in North Carolina -- When Do We 'Call the Roll?" Wake Forest Law Review 21, no. 1 (Spring 1985): 1-57.
CLE, Casebook Outlines
- Chapter 5: "Constructive Problems: The Survivorship Issue and Other Common Ambiguities." In North Carolina Will Drafting and Probate Practice Handbook Revised 1990. Winston-Salem, N.C.: Wake Forest School of Law, CLE, 1990. 207-223.
- Chapter 6: "Construction Problems: The Survivorship Issue and Other Common Ambiguities In Will Drafting and Practice Handbook 1987. Winston-Salem, N.C.: Wake Forest School of Law, CLE, 1987.
- Section on "Donative Transfers, Fiduciaries and Estate Planning." Fall 1993 Newsletter, Association of American Law Schools. 1993.