Professor of LawEmail: email@example.com
- Talks on various land use topics given over the years for the American Bar Association in New York City, Albany, Washington, D.C., Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Seattle, San Antonio, Amelia Island, GA, Dallas, Toronto, and New Orleans.
- American Planning Association in New Orleans.
- North Carolina Bar Association (Greensboro, Raleigh, and Winston-Salem, NC).
- Georgetown University Environmental Law & Policy Institute at the University of California-Berkeley, Boalt Hall.
- Government Law Center of Albany Law School.
- Center for American and International Law (formerly the Southwestern Legal Foundation) in Dallas.
- North Carolina Sierra Club in Raleigh, NC.
- National Association of Environmental Law Societies, the Florida State University School of Law.
- I have also spoken at the Duke University School of Law, the University of Hawaii Law School, the University of Florida Law School, the University of Missouri-Kansas City Law School and Pace University School of Law.